Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
E Gilman E Gilman is offline

Default How to stop Word asking "Delete Block? No(Yes)" when deleting txt

When I highlight text for deletion in a WORD document, I get the message
"Delete Block? No(Yes)" when I press the delete button. This didn't use to
happen, how can I stop it? I want to be able to delete the highlighted text
using the delete button.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

In Tools | Options, General tab, clear the options referring to WordPerfect.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

news