Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
al bundy al bundy is offline

Default quick parts in Word 2007

Hi All,

let's say I type someting like this in Word 2007 :
Edmund Melton, MD
1245 Medical Towers
Los Angeles, Ca. 91208

then I add this to quick parts to save it for future use. But when I open a
new document and want to use the information in it, it comes out like this:

Edmund Melton, MD
1245 Medical Towers
Los Angeles, Ca. 91208

i tried it several different times, but it comes out like that. Why????

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
al bundy al bundy is offline

thx, Suzanne...
but how will i know which style I have saved it in? When I saved it, it
didn't ask me for a specific style (to be sved in).