Tracy

Default Opening a document Full Screen

Is there any way to open a document in full screen automatically?
Pat Garard

G'Day Tracy,

...full screen automatically?

In general, each time you open Word, its Screen size will
be the same as when it was last closed. I don't believe there
is a way to override this.
--
Regards,
Pat Garard

"Tracy" wrote in message
news
Is there any way to open a document in full screen automatically?

Tracy

That is a shame. Maybe you have an idea for me.
I am using Word to produce a document that is being used for mentoring
associates. It has lot's of hyperlinks to other documents and hints and tips
etc. I want the first page displayed as large as possible so they have the
full view of the document and can point and click to get to what they want.
I really want a web page that I can update but I do not have that option
available to me.

Any ideas?

"Pat Garard" wrote:

G'Day Tracy,

...full screen automatically?

In general, each time you open Word, its Screen size will
be the same as when it was last closed. I don't believe there
is a way to override this.
--
Regards,
Pat Garard
Melbourne, Australia
_______________________

"Tracy" wrote in message
news
Is there any way to open a document in full screen automatically?

Andy

...full screen automatically?
In general, each time you open Word, its Screen size will
be the same as when it was last closed. I don't believe there
is a way to override this.

You can override it by making a shortcut to the file, setting the
shortcut to open maximized. Not a great solution, since you have to
open the file with the shortcut. And the next time you open Word, it
will open maximized.