Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
mboren mboren is offline

Default weird numbers in between tables after adding a line

We have posted a draft license on our website:
http://www.tceq.state.tx.us/assets/p...ft_license.pdf

See page 50 in the left hand margin. I have been tasked with removing these
numbers and need your help. This document was done in Word and it was
converted to a PDF, however the Word doc has these in it. We realized that
these numbers appear when you add lines in between the tables. It seems it is
numbering the lines. How can I get rid of these numbers. Thank you.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lene Fredborg Lene Fredborg is offline

breaks and other non-printing characters.

I think the text with the numbers is in a section that has been applied line
numbering. Click somewhere in the text with the undesired numbers. Then
select File Page Setup Layout tab Line Numbers. If €śAdd line numbering€ť
is turned on, turn it off and click OK. In the Page Setup dialog box, make
sure €śApply to€ť is set to €śThis section€ť and click OK. If you have Word 2007,
you can open the Page Setup dialog box via the little arrow in the bottom
right corner of the Page Lyout tab Page Setup group.

The line numbers (if that is the problem) may be spread across more
sections. If that is the case, repeat the steps above.

--
Regards
Lene Fredborg - Microsoft MVP (Word)

"mboren" wrote:

We have posted a draft license on our website:
http://www.tceq.state.tx.us/assets/p...ft_license.pdf

See page 50 in the left hand margin. I have been tasked with removing these
numbers and need your help. This document was done in Word and it was
converted to a PDF, however the Word doc has these in it. We realized that
these numbers appear when you add lines in between the tables. It seems it is
numbering the lines. How can I get rid of these numbers. Thank you.

I open word document and all i get it weird letters and numbers student Microsoft Word Help 1 September 29th 08 12:39 PM
Weird line at bottom of page (Word2003) Ker_01 New Users 4 February 19th 08 08:45 PM
Weird nested tables problem audreybmorin Tables 2 August 9th 07 02:00 PM
Weird line numbering news New Users 0 February 22nd 06 06:15 PM
Line numbering started adding an {1} to the left of the line numbe mich Microsoft Word Help 1 August 4th 05 03:47 PM