Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
PR PR is offline

Default How to insert linked text

I want to introduce in document B a sentence that is found in document A,
such as when I change this sentence in A, the changes are updated in B. I
tried to bookmark the sentence in A and then tried to make a crossreference
in B, but the bookmark does not show in the list of bookmarks (because it's
in another document...) How to link text from one document to another