Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jennie C Jennie C is offline

Default Printing - book Version

I am trying to print a church bulletin that is being printed as a book
version, 10 pages - I cannot seem to print without having two blank sheets at
the end - the word document does not show blank pages and I am baffled on
getting these deleted. Any suggestions?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

On Oct 9, 8:36 pm, Jennie C Jennie
wrote:
I am trying to print a church bulletin that is being printed as a book
version, 10 pages - I cannot seem to print without having two blank sheets at
the end - the word document does not show blank pages and I am baffled on
getting these deleted. Any suggestions?

Yes. Try dividing 10 by 4.

You can't do it.