Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
BigRik BigRik is offline

Default Updating Cross-references and bookmarks in a Word2007 doc?

In Word2007, after setting up cross-references and bookmarks, if the source
(i.e. a heading number or text) changes is there anyway to update ALL
reference points in the document to show the updated or changed information?
So far, the only way I've found is to highlight the specific reference and
F9... I've got a large document with lots of cross-references and bookmarks.
The source text is continually moving or changing as I progress with the
document, but I can't go through and update every reference one by one...
--
BigRik DownUnder
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Use Ctrl+A and then F9