Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
googooli googooli is offline

Default how can I list all the applied fonts in the document?

I want to mail my document for others but I want to send them all of the
fonts that I have used in my documents. is there any place in word software
which list all the fonts and size that I have used in my documents?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

You can embed the fonts in your document, subject to licensing agreements,
from tools options save.

googooli wrote:
I want to mail my document for others but I want to send them all of
the fonts that I have used in my documents. is there any place in
word software which list all the fonts and size that I have used in
my documents?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
googooli googooli is offline

Dear
thank for reply, but I want to summerize the fonts, how I can do this
whitout searching my documents?