Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Terri Terri is offline

Default center button

I see the center buttton on my tool bar, but when I click on it I can't use
it
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

What happens when you try? Is the button greyed out? Are there other
commands which are also not working?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"terri" wrote in message
I see the center buttton on my tool bar, but when I click on it I can't
use
it

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Strange.

If you use the keyboard shortcut (Ctrl+E), does that work?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP