Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
MSF Chrissy MSF Chrissy is offline

Default Printing/Saving Forms

I am having a problem whenever I save or print a form that I did not protect.
The form "squishes" (for lack of a better term) all the text to the left
side of the document. I have tried going under Options-Save and unchecking
the embedded data boxes, but this does not help.

Any suggestions? This problem then causes all of my other form letters to
show up squished as well.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jdsjones jdsjones is offline

This could be a printer driver issue. This problem has happened to me when I
switch from one printer to another. I have created a form while connected to
my default printer. Then printed to another printer. That is when I get the
squished effect. If I switch back to my default printer, the doc usually
goes back to normal. Most of the time, the next time I print to the second
printer, the problem goes away.
--
jdsjones