KH

Default Probably a simple AutoFormat Question but I can't figure it out !

I am typing a line of ~~~~~ these symbols or ------ dashes and
autoformatting turns them into a full line.

I have figured out how to prevent this by turning autoformatting off,...
but I can't remove the old lines that were created - they're stuck in my
document ! All I can do with them is move them up or down.

Help ! ?? - KH
Greg Maxey

Your earlier actions created paragraph borders. See:
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting...tRidOfLine.htm

--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
A Peer in Peer to Peer Support

KH wrote:
I am typing a line of ~~~~~ these symbols or ------ dashes and
autoformatting turns them into a full line.

I have figured out how to prevent this by turning autoformatting
off,... but I can't remove the old lines that were created - they're
stuck in my document ! All I can do with them is move them up or
down.

Help ! ?? - KH

How to Force Word to Use Custom Numbered List Via Autoformat as U mohsadmx Microsoft Word Help 1 February 28th 05 03:35 PM
Make Word simple to use Frustrated with Microsoft Microsoft Word Help 4 February 15th 05 11:17 PM
simple word question rvance New Users 8 February 1st 05 02:16 AM
Simple Tab Question Steve Page Layout 11 January 30th 05 12:39 AM
Newbie document question please Dudley Henriques New Users 4 January 9th 05 08:38 PM