Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Lost in excel Lost in excel is offline

Default Using custom label format in word

Why can I not get my custom label format to work with word 2003? It is a
very frustrating problem. Everything looks like it works unti you see that
the format is not what you selected. Please help.......
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Please do not keep posting the same message every few minutes. This is not a
24 hour help desk. The people who reply to your questions are located all
over the world and are Word users like yourself. If the answer to your
question is known it will be answered. In this case the answer is appended
to your message timed 23:45!