Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
eclipesz1 eclipesz1 is offline

Default how do i reduce size of documents opened using paint

I saved my documents (resumes,licenses etc) on my computer and when i try to
retreive them it opens with paint. its always zoomed out and i need to know
how i can edit it or reopen using word on windows 2007 home edition.
thank-you
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Open Windows Explorer: select a doc file. Shift+Right-click on the doc file
and choose the Open With option. From the Open With dialog, make sure that
check box is ticked for Always open this file type with... then select
Microsoft Word.

If that doesn't work, from the Run command (Winkey+R), type in

winword /r

and press enter.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP