Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
CORIANN CORIANN is offline

Default EXPORTING

CAN I EXPORT A WORD DOC (2003 VERSION) TO EXCEL?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
DeanH DeanH is offline

You cannot Export between these two applications. But you can get reasonable
results depending on what you want to "export".
ie. A table in Word can be copied over.
Blocks of text, will come over but usually losing all formatting, layout, etc.
Headers and Footers will not transfer.
Can you explain further what you are trying to accomplish.
DeanH

ps All Caps is deemed as SHOUTING, so please take off your CapsLock.