Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dave C Dave C is offline

Default Surpress Command Button From Printing

I have a document that includes a command button and I need to know how to
print the document without the button also being printed.

Thanks,

Dave
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

There's a method shown on the MVPS web site
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/tblsfldsfm...rintButton.htm though frankly I
have never been able to get it to work for me. The better answer is to move
the button to a floating toolbar. Toolbars don't print.

Dave C wrote:
I have a document that includes a command button and I need to know
how to print the document without the button also being printed.

Thanks,

Dave

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dave C Dave C is offline

Thanks for the help Graham, I think I'll go the toolbar route. Having said
that can I ask a follow on? How do I get a custom item onto the toolbar, I
know how to create a custom toolbar and to add the predefined menu options
but haven't had the need before to use a 'custom' option.

Thanks, as always, for your help

Dave