Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Les Les is offline

Default how to send an email attachment to 'word'

I want to complete a form sent as an an email attachment. I believe I have
to send it to 'word' before it will accept my input. Howdo I do this? Many
thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Opinicus[_2_] Opinicus[_2_] is offline

"les" wrote

I want to complete a form sent as an an email attachment. I believe I have
to send it to 'word' before it will accept my input. Howdo I do this?

Right click on the attachment line and select "Save all". Note where the
file is saved. Go to the file with Windows Explorer and double-click on it.
If it's a Word document, Word should open it automatically.

--
Bob
http://www.kanyak.com

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

If the attachment is not a Word document (or some other Word-compatible
program), you can't.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]