Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
syracuse syracuse is offline

Default Problem on opening new document

A document I recently created now always shows up as Document 1 whenever I
open Word 2007. I've tried everything I can think of to delete it. To create
a new document I need to delete the existing text and overwrite and then save
with an appropriate name. That's fine but it's tedious! Any idea how I've
inadvertently created this mess and how I might be able to unpick it
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...ocNotBlank.htm.

--