suddenmbewechilima

Default how do i measure sand

i am finding difficult to measure sand in terms of metre cubic and metric tonne

Is there any conceivable way this question relates to Microsoft Word?

"suddenmbewechilima" wrote in
message ...
i am finding difficult to measure sand in terms of metre cubic and metric

tonne

TF

Sand is measure in yards. Seven wheel barrow loads to a yard.

--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/

"suddenmbewechilima" wrote in
message ...
:i am finding difficult to measure sand in terms of metre cubic and metric
tonne

JulieD

does it depend on the size of the "yard"

"TF" terryfarrell%40%6d%73%6e%2ecom wrote in message
Sand is measure in yards. Seven wheel barrow loads to a yard.

--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/

"suddenmbewechilima" wrote
in
message ...
:i am finding difficult to measure sand in terms of metre cubic and metric
tonne

TF

A "yard" is a cubic yard, 36" x 36" x 36" = 9 wheelbarrows full.

Terry

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
:A "yard" is a cubic yard, 36" x 36" x 36".
:
: --
: Suzanne S. Barnhill
: Microsoft MVP (Word)
: Words into Type
: Fairhope, Alabama USA
: Word MVP FAQ site: http://word.mvps.org
: Email cannot be acknowledged; please post all follow-ups to the newsgroup
so
: all may benefit.
:
: "JulieD" wrote in message
: ...
[...]

TF

Yes there is... it's one of those idiot facts that I picked up many years
ago and has stuck with me! It has been a totally useless fact that I cannot
erase from my mind!

[...]

: :
: : --
: : Suzanne S. Barnhill
: : Microsoft MVP (Word)
: : Words into Type
: : Fairhope, Alabama USA
: : Word MVP FAQ site: http://word.mvps.org
: : Email cannot be acknowledged; please post all follow-ups to the
: newsgroup
: so
: : all may benefit.
: :
: : "JulieD" wrote in message
: : ...
[...]

It would be perverse (and imprecise) to express a "yard" in metric units.

"Amedee Van Gasse" wrote in message
Suzanne S. Barnhill shared this with us in
microsoft.public.word.newusers:

A "yard" is a cubic yard, 36" x 36" x 36".

Damned be the Merkian measurements!
I suppose you also measure speed in attoparsecs per microfortnight?
;-)

--
Amedee Van Gasse using XanaNews 1.17.2.7
If it has an "X" in the name, it must be Linux?

Bob Buckland ?:-\)

See if the information on fine and coarse sand (dry)
metric measurements help.
http://www.diydoctor.org.uk/tips/tipsconversions.htm
==========
"suddenmbewechilima" wrote in message
i am finding difficult to measure sand in terms of metre cubic and metric tonne
--
Let us know if this helped you,

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

Office 2003 Editions explained
http://www.microsoft.com/uk/office/editions.mspx

Bob Buckland ?:-\)

Hi Terry,

I doubt if this sand measurement from a Northern Island
gardening services page will stick in the mind, but it's also an interesting
trivia one
http://www.dgsgardening.btinternet.co.uk/convert.htm

=======
"TF" terryfarrell%40%6d%73%6e%2ecom wrote in message ...
Yes there is... it's one of those idiot facts that I picked up many years
ago and has stuck with me! It has been a totally useless fact that I cannot
erase from my mind!

Terry
--
Let us know if this helped you,

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

Office 2003 Editions explained
http://www.microsoft.com/uk/office/editions.mspx

TF

Bob

I thought I was bad enough. Get a life!

Terry

"Bob Buckland ?:-)" 75214.226(At Beautiful Downtown)compuserve.com wrote
in message ...
: See if the information on fine and coarse sand (dry)
: metric measurements help.
: http://www.diydoctor.org.uk/tips/tipsconversions.htm
: ==========
: "suddenmbewechilima"
wrote in message
: ...
: i am finding difficult to measure sand in terms of metre cubic and metric
tonne
: --
: Let us know if this helped you,
:
: Bob Buckland ?:-)
: MS Office System Products MVP
:
: *Courtesy is not expensive and can pay big dividends*
:
: Office 2003 Editions explained
: http://www.microsoft.com/uk/office/editions.mspx
:
:

Bob Buckland ?:-\)

Hi Terry,

I was planning on that, right after completing this task

"How many grains of sand would it take to fill the universe? "
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/archimedes/lrk_sand.html

=====
"TF" terryfarrell%40%6d%73%6e%2ecom wrote in message ...
Bob

I thought I was bad enough. Get a life!

Terry

"Bob Buckland ?:-)" 75214.226(At Beautiful Downtown)compuserve.com wrote
in message ...
: See if the information on fine and coarse sand (dry)
: metric measurements help.
: http://www.diydoctor.org.uk/tips/tipsconversions.htm
: ==========
: "suddenmbewechilima"
wrote in message
: ...
: i am finding difficult to measure sand in terms of metre cubic and metric
tonne
: --
: Let us know if this helped you,
:
: Bob Buckland ?:-)
: MS Office System Products MVP
:
: *Courtesy is not expensive and can pay big dividends*
:
: Office 2003 Editions explained
: http://www.microsoft.com/uk/office/editions.mspx
:
:

TF

Now I know why we needed a googolplex.

Terry

"Bob Buckland ?:-)" 75214.226(At Beautiful Downtown)compuserve.com wrote
in message ...
: Hi Terry,
:
: I was planning on that, right after completing this task
:
: "How many grains of sand would it take to fill the universe? "
: http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/archimedes/lrk_sand.html
:
: =====
: "TF" terryfarrell%40%6d%73%6e%2ecom wrote in message
: Bob
:
: I thought I was bad enough. Get a life!
:
: Terry
:
: "Bob Buckland ?:-)" 75214.226(At Beautiful Downtown)compuserve.com wrote
: in message ...
:: See if the information on fine and coarse sand (dry)
:: metric measurements help.
:: http://www.diydoctor.org.uk/tips/tipsconversions.htm
:: ==========
:: "suddenmbewechilima"
: wrote in message
:: ...
:: i am finding difficult to measure sand in terms of metre cubic and metric
: tonne
:: --
:: Let us know if this helped you,
::
:: Bob Buckland ?:-)
:: MS Office System Products MVP
::
:: *Courtesy is not expensive and can pay big dividends*
::
:: Office 2003 Editions explained
:: http://www.microsoft.com/uk/office/editions.mspx
::
::
:
:
:

edamlowe

I no The Awnser to Your Task Emial Me AN dAny One Else With An Idealistic Or
Practical Ideas