Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Richard[_2_] Richard[_2_] is offline

Default Page scrolls to the top - randomy

Anyone know why the WORD page scrolls to the top randomly?

Similar behaviour also when I'm in Outlook Express, or Internet Explorer.
Weird and has been there say a couple of months. TIA.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Laptop with a Touchpad? This is usually down to the touchpad settings. You
should be able to desensitise the touchpad or disable the click feature. You
may need to update the Touchpad drivers.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"Richard" wrote in message
Anyone know why the WORD page scrolls to the top randomly?

Similar behaviour also when I'm in Outlook Express, or Internet Explorer.
Weird and has been there say a couple of months. TIA.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Richard[_2_] Richard[_2_] is offline

No, I'm using a tower PC with mouse. Text instantly scrolls to top of page
without any action on my part.

"Richard" wrote in message
Anyone know why the WORD page scrolls to the top randomly?

Similar behaviour also when I'm in Outlook Express, or Internet Explorer.
Weird and has been there say a couple of months. TIA.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

It has to be a mouse problem then. Make sure that you have the latest driver
installed. If that doesn't work, try using a different mouse and test again.

Terry