Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stryder7 Stryder7 is offline

Default photo albums

is there an easy way to make photo albums with word? and are templates
available?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Wrong program for that job. Yes, it *could* be done but it's really not the
right program.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Stryder7" wrote in message
is there an easy way to make photo albums with word? and are templates
available?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JWA JWA is offline

Yes, it can be done easily even if you don't have/can't afford the "right"
program and you don't need templates. I use the columns feature, insert one
photo at a time and use the "pull points" to adjust the size. The number of
columns you use depends on how big you want the pictures to be. For standard
letter-size paper I usually use two columns and have four pictures to a page,
inserting a column break after the second picture. It's best not to mix
portrait orientation and landscape orientation on the same page.