Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
focallag focallag is offline

Default Creating New Word Documents

Offcie 2003
I have never experienced this before.
I am not able to create a new word doument though right click, new, word
document route. The option does not exist for some reason.
I have previously been able to create new word documents on the desktop, in
my documents, in folders etc in this way or through 'file', create new and
then choose an option.
The options for any of the office applications eg. powerpoint, excel,
publisher, outlook etc do not come up either.
The only way I have of opening a word document is through the start up menu.
I have tried re-installation to no avail.
This might seem trivial but is actually a pain!!!
Please help?