jacotas

Default Medical symbols?

i was wondering if there was any way you guys could add some medical symbols.
I know where I'm from all the hospitals use the word program to write reports
and we can't seem to find any. It would also be helpfulk for anyone typing
paper that are in some typeof medical field/college program. It would be so
helpful. Thanks
tjtjjtjt

This is a peer to peer newsgroup. You are not writing to Microsoft when you
post here.
You can look here to buy products that might solve your problem:
http://www.stedmans.com/category.cfm/79/217

A search on Google for 'medical symbols microsoft word' found 134,000 hits,
so you may be able to find some alternatives to the company provided above.
Happy hunting.

If you'd like to pass your suggestion on to Microsoft, you can post it he

tj