Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tim C[_2_] Tim C[_2_] is offline

Default Synonyms right-click does not work. please help

Hello. I am also experiencing an issue with Synonyms. I right-click and
the list is not there anymore. It still shows up in the earlier part of the
document but at a certain point, not sure where, it seems to have stopped
working.

When I open a new document and start writing, the synonyms right-click is
present, there are no issues with it. So it is specifically something that
happened somewhere along the way....

I am not sure if I accidentally flipped some switch that I did not mean to,
but I would really like to return the option of synonyms right-click.

Thanks! :0)
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Maybe at that point your document's Set Language somehow got switched
to some other language?

BTW they broke up the Tools menu and sent all the useful things on it
to wildly different parts of Word2007.. "Set Language" is now in
Review Proofing.