Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
FXIM FXIM is offline

Default Converting Word Documents into MS Reader Format

Does anyone know how to go about converting Word 2007 files into Microsoft
Reader format
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Do you mean Adobe Reader, i.e. .pdf, format? You can download a pdf
converter from Microsoft, or you can download a free utility like
pdf995 (or several other choices), or you can buy Adobe Acrobat.

On Dec 1, 3:47*pm, FXIM wrote:
Does anyone know how to go about converting Word 2007 files into Microsoft
Reader format

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

See http://www.microsoft.com/reader/deve...oads/rmr.mspx; it is
evidently not compatible with Word 2007.

But see
http://www.microsoft.com/communities...=en-us&m=1&p=1

Also
http://jgkeegan.wordpress.com/2008/0...-ms-word-2007/

"FXIM" wrote in message
Does anyone know how to go about converting Word 2007 files into Microsoft
Reader format

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

I suspect he means Microsoft Reader.
http://www.microsoft.com/reader/default.mspx

Do a File Save as and change to type to Word 97-2003 format first then...
http://www.microsoft.com/reader/deve...loads/rmr.mspx

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

On Dec 1, 3:47 pm, FXIM wrote:
Does anyone know how to go about converting Word 2007 files into Microsoft
Reader format

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

There's some indication in the links I saw that the add-in won't work in
Word 2007 even if you save in Word 97-2003 format, but I know nothing about
it, so I could certainly be wrong.