Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ms word page overlap ms word page overlap is offline

Default how to stop page overlap

When I am typing one letter and after completion I want to make some changes
in the previous letter . When I am changing , I find that the next letter
overlap to the next page. How to stop this. I want to know whether any lock
is available so that I can see the letter intact in the print lay out .
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rae Drysdale Rae Drysdale is offline

It sounds like you are typing more than one letter in a file! Not a good idea
when you are trying to find a documnent. If you MUST do this, insert a page
break between pages (letters) and not just press return to get on to a new
page.
--
Rae Drysdale

"ms word page overlap" wrote:

When I am typing one letter and after completion I want to make some changes
in the previous letter . When I am changing , I find that the next letter
overlap to the next page. How to stop this. I want to know whether any lock
is available so that I can see the letter intact in the print lay out .

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
macropod[_2_] macropod[_2_] is offline

Hi,

You can use a page break to tell Word to always start the next block of text on a new page. Don't just keep hitting the Enter key to
force the text down to the next page.

--
Cheers
macropod