Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Designer needs answer Designer needs answer is offline

Default Photos shrinking when sending e-mail from Word 2003

Does anybody know why my photos get smaller when I send an e-mail from Word
2003. They are perfect size in Word, but when I send the e-mail to myself to
check it out, the photos are always smaller and do not fit the way they do in
Word
--
Debbie
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

The formatting requirements of html e-mail and Word document are entirely
different. If you want the appearances to match you should send the word
document as an attachment - preferably in PDF format for which you will
probably need extra software - try PrimoPDF