Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
karenbeth24 karenbeth24 is offline

Default Resolution Changes When Opening Word

Has anyone ever seen the resolution change to 400x600 when Word is launched?
Resolution is normal at every other time except when Word is open (Excel and
Outlook are fine). It is Word 2002. I've tried recreating the normal and
launching Word with no add-ins. Any help or suggestions would be greatly
appreciated!
Thanks!