Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] michael.gardner@o2.co.uk is offline

Default Deleted text using bookmark in Word

Aplologies if this has been posted in the wrong area.

I have a word document which has been set up with a vba userform, with
this I enter a customer policy number and it is set to collect their
data from other systems. This function is ok.

I want to add a checkbox (or something else if easier), so that when
checked it adds or deletes a specific paragraph in the letter using a
bookmark. I have recorded the macro using the bookmark to delete the
paragraph, but how do I tie this in using the code? There is already a
button that you click to gather the data and update the letter, what
do I need to do next?

Hopefully this makes some sense.

Thanks

Mike