Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Christian Christian is offline

Default page reference

Hiya,
Is it possible to include a page reference when citing works via the
citation and bibliography manager in MS word 2007?

An example would be (Boyd, 1930, p. 77). It seems that Word will not allow
me to add the page reference to e.g. "Boyd, 1930". For my wprk it is not
sufficient to just refer to the book as such - I need to include the page
reference.

I hope someone can help.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Your page reference will presumably be different just about every time
you refer to any particular book, so it doesn't make sense to include
a page number in a source-listing that's meant to be used multiple
times.

(To put the page no. into a citation -- is that what you're asking? --
click on the citation and a border will appear, with an arrow at the
right. Click on that and you get a choice for "Edit Citation," which
gives you a little window with a box for "Add Pages.")