Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Default field-in field does not promp in Word 2003

Are you sure that you didn't inadvertently delete the field(s)? If you press
Alt+F9, can you see the field code?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Dnlouie" wrote in message
I made a template with fill-in fields that was working just fine until I
right clicked on the template in explore to open it for editing. I made
my
edit and saved. Afterwards the fill-in fields would no longer prompt for
fill-in. Does anyone know what happened and what I can do to fix it.
This
is a bit urgent. Thank You in advance for your response.