Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
rodmac[_2_] rodmac[_2_] is offline

Default Hyperlinks inactive in Word 2007

HTTP/interent Hyperlinks are inactive after inserting in a trial version of
W 2007 on a laptop with winxppro -- for both Ctrl-Click and Click only
settings --but work as expected with the paid versions of 2007 on our other
computers (Vista), and web hyperlinks in Word 2000 text work fine on all the
computers. We CANNOT get these puppies to work on this one installation on
this one computer. Sometimes the cursor changes to the live pointing finger
on mouseover but nothing happens when it's clicked. And sometimes you don't
even get the mouseover finger cursor. It's a mystery I'm hopine someone can
help with.

Rod