Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kirstin Kirstin is offline

Default Different Header and Footer

Hello,
I inhereted a document that has formatting set up that I cannot figure out.
It starts as a 1 page document with a table in the Footer and nothing in the
header. When a second page is created the header/footers automatically
change on the second page to a different table than what is on the first
page. It also adds a header to both pages that match. I cannot figure out
how to stop this.

There are no section breaks.
I've removed the option Different first page in Page Layout.
I cannot see that there are any macros in the file.

Any suggestions on how that text is appearing? And how to stop it from
appearing/ or at least change it?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kirstin Kirstin is offline

Sorry, I should have also stated that those were disabled as well - never
were enabled as far as I can see.