Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
grandyhomeschooler grandyhomeschooler is offline

Default cursor floating on line & characters not typing across line

Mysteriously my computer has started doing the following strange things. When
typing in emails and in Word the cursor flies off the current line of typing
and flies to another place on the page. The result is that the character
being typed apprears elsewhere on the page. It also changes the font and font
size all on its own. Please tell me what is going on. Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Laptop? This is a classic symptom of an over sensitive touch pad.
If you have voice recognition software turn off the microphone.