Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Greg Greg is offline

Default How do i make page numbers continuously through each section?

my document i have set up so each chapter starts with its own section. With
it like this, it starts at page 1 for each section/chapter. How do I make
the numbers run continuously through the entire document?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Greg Greg is offline

Nevermind, i figured it out! :-)