Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
sagar sagar is offline

Default two different colour for letter

hoe we can change the colour of the leeter. i want to type two diifferent
colour in one word.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
p0 p0 is offline

On 14 jan, 14:27, sagar wrote:
hoe we can change the colour of the leeter. i want to type two diifferent
colour in one word.

In the same way as you would change the color for an entire word.
Instead of selecting the entire word, only select the part you want to
color in one color. Then do the same for the other part.

Yves
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

You can colour the alternative characters of a selected piece of text (here
red and blue) with a simple macro

Sub ColorText()
Dim colA As String
Dim colB As String