Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
luiz luiz is offline

Default How could we locked copy and paste?

Hi all.

i dont know, How to set up (locked copy and paste) from Word.
for example: you set (no changes read only) but it still can clcik copy and
paste the letter from there and paste to new Words, so now i want to set up
(no copy and paste). i treid many ways but still can click on the copy.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

What you ask is not possible. ANY document that you allow someone to view
can be copied.
Any measures that you attempt to apply will merely slow down the process for
a few moments.

..