Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
MBD MBD is offline

Default Forcing number of lines

I need my pages to have exactly 25 lines. I have found that if the
particular paragraph has less than two lines that would be left on either
page, the default is to start the paragraph on the next page so all lines
will stay together. How do I force the number of pages, no matter what?

I did find out how to put a page break on each line that falls under these
circumstances, but I need to set it up so that it's document-wide as these
will end up being dozens, possibly hundreds, of pages long.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Disable "Widow/orphan control" on the Line and Page Breaks tab of the
Paragraph dialog. See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/BottomLine.htm

http://word.mvps.org