Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default convert Bibliography to editable text?

Citations have an option in the drop-down for converting to text (and
decoupling from the Reference system). The generated bibliography,
however, doesn't seem to have any way of turning it into ordinary text
(so I can fix the mistakes it makes in Chicago style, for
instance ...)

I suppose converting to 97-2003 format would do it, but there are lots
of reasons for not doing that!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
p0 p0 is offline

On 16 jan, 21:09, grammatim wrote:
Citations have an option in the drop-down for converting to text (and
decoupling from the Reference system). The generatedbibliography,
however, doesn't seem to have any way of turning it into ordinary text
(so I can fix the mistakes it makes inChicagostyle, for
instance ...)

I suppose converting to 97-2003 format would do it, but there are lots
of reasons for not doing that!

Every field in Word has an "unlink" option. That option keeps the
result of the field but removes the actual field. I guess you could
call it a "Convert to static text" for each field. The default
shortcut for unlinking a selected field in Word is CTRL+SHIFT+F9.

Yves
--
http://bibliography.codeplex.com