Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
S.L. S.L. is offline

Default About page size

I do not know why I cannot change my page size to A3, but I have A4, A5 and A6.
Can someone help to solve this problem? Thanks a lot!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

The current printer driver is used to format the document. You can only
create an A3 document if the currently active printer driver offers A3 as an
available size. If the printer is incapable of accommodating A3 paper, then
you will not get the size offered.

S.L. wrote:
I do not know why I cannot change my page size to A3, but I have A4,
A5 and A6. Can someone help to solve this problem? Thanks a lot!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Sat, 17 Jan 2009 06:35:00 -0800, S.L. wrote:

I do not know why I cannot change my page size to A3, but I have A4, A5 and A6.
Can someone help to solve this problem? Thanks a lot!

Is your printer capable of handling A3 paper? Word queries the printer driver,
and allows only paper sizes that are defined in the printer driver.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Do you have a printer capable of printing A3? The paper sizes listed in
Word's Page Setup dialog are derived from information provided by the
printer driver; they do not originate in Word.

http://word.mvps.org