Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cheryl Cheryl is offline

Default saved Word 2007 document does NOT contain Changes I made upon Open

I am revising documents and saving them to ProLaw (document management
system). When I open the document again, the Changes Aren't There OR only
some of them have Saved, BUT the document is totally not perfect like the
final document I printed out. Again, when I save and close the document and
then pull it up again, it's missing all or most of the work I did on it.
What in the world could be causing THIS??? WOULD IT HAVE SOMETHING TO DO
WITH SAVING THEM FROM A WORD 97-2003 DOC TO A WORD DOCUMENT (.docx I
presume?!?!) OR WOULD IT HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH PROLAW (DOCUMENT
MANAGEMENT SYSTEM)?? Please HELP!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cheryl Cheryl is offline

Default saved Word 2007 document does NOT contain Changes I made upon

i created the document in ProLaw as a Word 93-2007 document, and when i saved
it back to ProLaw, i converted it to a 2007 Word document (docx). i got the
dialogue box that "the document will be able to use all 2007 features, etc."
when i reopened the document, the changes were not saved. thanks!