Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
mike mike is offline

Default Where is the Calendar Object?

I used to be able to browse for the calendar object to embed into my
doc. Anyone know where it went to?

thanks
Mike
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Part of the Control Tools Group on the Developer Ribbon. Note that you only
see the Developer Ribbon if you turn on that option in Word Options, Popular
Tab.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"mike" wrote in message
I used to be able to browse for the calendar object to embed into my doc.
Anyone know where it went to?

thanks
Mike

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
mike mike is offline

Thanks Terry,

Mike

Terry Farrell wrote:
Part of the Control Tools Group on the Developer Ribbon. Note that you
only see the Developer Ribbon if you turn on that option in Word
Options, Popular Tab.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
mike mike is offline

sigh, MS sure screwed this up. I just want 6 calendar objects but it's
turning out to be a pain in the ass with this design mode crap.

clicking design mode a couple times changes the look of just 1 calendar
object. I added the calendar object, clicked on Design mode two times
and the object increased in size. A third click causes the object to
draw itself in the original size without erasing the larger version.

Time to find a machine with 2003 on it.

Mike

mike wrote:
Thanks Terry,

Mike

Terry Farrell wrote:
Part of the Control Tools Group on the Developer Ribbon. Note that you
only see the Developer Ribbon if you turn on that option in Word
Options, Popular Tab.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Frustrating indeed.

Terry

"mike" wrote in message
sigh, MS sure screwed this up. I just want 6 calendar objects but it's
turning out to be a pain in the ass with this design mode crap.

clicking design mode a couple times changes the look of just 1 calendar
object. I added the calendar object, clicked on Design mode two times and
the object increased in size. A third click causes the object to draw
itself in the original size without erasing the larger version.

Time to find a machine with 2003 on it.

Mike

mike wrote:
Thanks Terry,

Mike

Terry Farrell wrote:
Part of the Control Tools Group on the Developer Ribbon. Note that you
only see the Developer Ribbon if you turn on that option in Word
Options, Popular Tab.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
mike mike is offline

Actually 2003 doesn't work either, you can't format the calendar object.
Well, you can, but the control doesn't reflect the changes.

Hope I can find Office XP somewhere.

Terry Farrell wrote:
Frustrating indeed.

Terry

"mike" wrote in message
sigh, MS sure screwed this up. I just want 6 calendar objects but it's
turning out to be a pain in the ass with this design mode crap.

clicking design mode a couple times changes the look of just 1
calendar object. I added the calendar object, clicked on Design mode
two times and the object increased in size. A third click causes the
object to draw itself in the original size without erasing the larger
version.

Time to find a machine with 2003 on it.

Mike

mike wrote:
Thanks Terry,

Mike

Terry Farrell wrote:
Part of the Control Tools Group on the Developer Ribbon. Note that
you only see the Developer Ribbon if you turn on that option in Word
Options, Popular Tab.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

See http://www.gmayor.com/popup_calendar.htm and download the OCX file from
that link.
There's an alternative version available from
http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Create_and...a_UserForm.htm

mike wrote:
I used to be able to browse for the calendar object to embed into my
doc. Anyone know where it went to?

thanks
Mike

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers