Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
sherif attia sherif attia is offline

Default Each time i re-open a file with radio buttons, I've to re-exit des

Hello,

I am using radio buttons in a Word document. Everything is working fine
exceptthat every time I do open my document, I have to Exit Design Mode.

Is there a way to be automatically NOT into Design Mode when opening an
existing document ?

Please note I need to send this file to other people, so I need to solve
this for the file no matter on which computer it's running.

Thank you
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

This is attributable to using controls in a document that are really
intended for html pages. You can control the view with macros. but then you
would have to persuade remote users to allow the macros to run. You cannot
force anyone to run your macros. Investigate instead check box form fields -
or depending on the use of the document Macrobutton check boxes - see
http://www.gmayor.com/Macrobutton.htm