Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jahmarley Jahmarley is offline

Default Finding answers

Every time I post a question, then later on I check to see whether there is
an answer, I can't find my question. How do I locate my posting?--
Jahmarley
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

You can make use of the "Search for" box in the web interface.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Jahmarley" wrote in message
Every time I post a question, then later on I check to see whether there
is
an answer, I can't find my question. How do I locate my posting?--
Jahmarley

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Try using Google Groups for searching.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Jahmarley" wrote in message
Every time I post a question, then later on I check to see whether there
is
an answer, I can't find my question. How do I locate my posting?--
Jahmarley

Help need some answers ASAP demars Mailmerge 1 January 14th 09 12:48 AM
Some answers please, otherwise its old Word 2000 for me!!! Simon B Microsoft Word Help 1 January 23rd 08 02:00 PM
REGARDING ANSWERS Khawar Ahmad Microsoft Word Help 1 July 8th 05 05:11 PM
Answers Dodger Jim Page Layout 2 June 8th 05 08:52 PM
How do I keep questions and answers together on the same page peggelee Page Layout 2 April 8th 05 03:51 PM