Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Liz Liz is offline

Default disk macintosh computer will not read

we have information on disk that was saved when we were on office 2000 we are
now unable to read disk error keeps saying unable to read macintosh
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
shawn shawn is offline

Maybe the disk went back. Disks are very unreliable. There are programs to
recover stuff on bad floppy disks, but it's been a long time since I've
tried any, so not sure what to recommend these days.

"liz" wrote in message
we have information on disk that was saved when we were on office 2000 we
are
now unable to read disk error keeps saying unable to read macintosh

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Never ever read from, write to, or print from floppy with Word. These are
the most certain methods of ensuring document corruption.

Copy to the hard disc and work on the document from there.