Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Brick Brick is offline

Default WORD Print menu Delay

In WORD07, when I click the OFFICE icon in the upper left to enter the PRINT
module, I get about a 10 second delay before the Print menu appears with the
list of printers. Is there a setting that will bring this menu up instantly?
thanks.

Long delay to display print dialog box Christine Microsoft Word Help 3 February 2nd 06 09:11 PM
Delay Print Nathan Microsoft Word Help 1 February 1st 06 07:47 PM
CTRL P causes delay in displaying print dialog box Christine Microsoft Word Help 2 August 23rd 05 11:25 PM
word print dialog box delay mark Microsoft Word Help 2 January 23rd 05 07:09 PM
Print menu open's behind word William Microsoft Word Help 1 December 13th 04 08:00 AM