Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dylan Dylan is offline

Default Japanese text in Word 2007

I need to write in Japanese for a translation course. I heard there was a
way to type in Japanese characters using an English keyboard, but all the
directions I find are for earlier versions of Word.
Here's what I want: If I type "ikimasu" it would show up as Japanese
characters. Please assist
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

1. Install Japanese in Windows. (It's rather different for XP and
Vista.)

2. Switch to Japanese using the Language Bar.

3. Type Japanese using any of a dozen input methods.