Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
lorraine lorraine is offline

Default Missing Disk

Word was not included as standard software on my hard drive. Nor did I get a
repair disk when I bought my computer that would enable me to add the needed
software or repair software in the event it becomes corrupted. In the past
these disks have always been included as standard equipment with computers I
have purchased.

Would it be possible to obtain such a disk, and if so, where would I get it?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

From the store from where you purchased the computer. But note that Word
does not come as standard with all computers. It is up to the computer
manufacturer what they supply with the computer.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Lorraine" wrote in message
Word was not included as standard software on my hard drive. Nor did I get
repair disk when I bought my computer that would enable me to add the
needed
software or repair software in the event it becomes corrupted. In the past
these disks have always been included as standard equipment with computers
have purchased.

Would it be possible to obtain such a disk, and if so, where would I get
it?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Word or Office is never included as "standard" software unless you pay for
it. It did use to be more common to include it; now if you get anything it's
likely to be a trial version. You will have to purchase it from a retail
store or online source.

http://word.mvps.org

"Lorraine" wrote in message
Word was not included as standard software on my hard drive. Nor did I get
repair disk when I bought my computer that would enable me to add the
needed
software or repair software in the event it becomes corrupted. In the past
these disks have always been included as standard equipment with computers
have purchased.

Would it be possible to obtain such a disk, and if so, where would I get
it?

MISSING TEXTWhen I email my document - some of the text is missing ls Microsoft Word Help 4 August 11th 09 09:51 PM
Lost Disk [email protected] Microsoft Word Help 2 July 15th 08 12:33 AM
no disk Julie Microsoft Word Help 1 December 7th 06 03:54 PM
getting message Windows - No Disk even when there is a disk anniep Microsoft Word Help 0 April 15th 06 12:59 AM
DVD-RW disk? WJN Microsoft Word Help 3 February 13th 06 01:34 PM