Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
lizzieebee lizzieebee is offline

Default Can't find a downloaded doc that was saved with changes

Hi, I'm using Word 2007 on a vista machine. After opening a word doc as an
attachment to a yahoo email I worked on it and saved it. Only after saving it
did I realize that I had skipped the save as step. There's no record of the
file in my recent history. I've tried to locate it by looking through temp
files without any luck.

I found instructions in another post to do this with a different operating
system but the commands and prompts don't correlate with the vista explorer
windows.

Can anyone help or am I out of luck? And believe me, I know you're not
supposed to work from attachments without saving them first.

Thanks for your time.
Liz
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline