Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
John9210 John9210 is offline

Default remove font collections

I'm using Word 2007. How can I remove some of the True Type Collection fonts
that I don use (like Batang & Bantang Che..... and GumLim & GumLim Che.....,
etc). I can't delete them in the Fonts Control panel. I need some type of
permission although I'm the only user. I can't delete them AMP Font Viewer
either.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Rather than deleting, did you right-click on the font name in the
Fonts folder and choose Uninstall?

There's something about "logging in as Administrator," but if you're
the only user, there shouldn't be more than one User on the machine
anyway. Will the dealer that sold it to you help?

On Jan 21, 6:37*am, john9210
wrote:
I'm using Word 2007. How can I remove some of the True Type Collection fonts
that I don use (like Batang & Bantang Che..... and GumLim & GumLim Che......,
etc). I can't delete them in the Fonts Control panel. I need some type of
permission although I'm the only user. I can't delete them AMP Font Viewer
either.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

wrote:
I'm using Word 2007. How can I remove some of the True Type Collection fonts
that I don use (like Batang & Bantang Che..... and GumLim & GumLim Che......,
etc). I can't delete them in the Fonts Control panel. I need some type of
permission although I'm the only user. I can't delete them AMP Font Viewer
either.

No, right clicking doesn't work. I can't figure out these permissions. I am the administrator. I've had this kind of problem with permissions since I installed Vista. And any info to read is too volumeness and leads no where!!