Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jo Gjessing Jo Gjessing is offline

Default Robocopy removes all the macros!

Hi all,

I've created a collection of template files for Word including a normal.dot
file with several macros. I use robocopy.exe to distribute the template files
to all my users' xp computers. When robocopy has done its job, however, all
the macros are removed from the normal.dot file at my users' computers. Can
you imagine why and what I have to do? If you have any ideas please let me
know. Thank you very much in advance.

Jo
getlinkz getlinkz is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo Gjessing View Post
Hi all,

I've created a collection of template files for Word including a normal.dot
file with several macros. I use robocopy.exe to distribute the template files
to all my users' xp computers. When robocopy has done its job, however, all
the macros are removed from the normal.dot file at my users' computers. Can
you imagine why and what I have to do? If you have any ideas please let me
know. Thank you very much in advance.

Jo

hello
but some cases it is unable to delete like long path file or long path folder
than another tool that is for long path should be used that works well
long_path.._tool is good option on that time.